Algood’s High Temp Lava ™ will withstand temperatures of 475° continuously and 525°F intermittently. It’s the perfect choice for high temperature applications like bakeries and paint ovens.
- Made from proprietary thermoplastic nylon material
- Lighter and more cost effective than Phenolic equivalents
- Resistant to most chemicals, solvents, gases, acids
- Water resistant
- Ergonomically efficient requiring minimal effort to roll and swivel
- Excellent for high load industrial and institutional applications
- Hardness is is 85 +/-5 on the D scale
For complete specifications and options, download the most up to date catalogue page.