Pneumatic Casters and Pneumatic Wheels manufactured by Algood Caster Innovations are excellent for use on uneven floors.
Algood Caster Innovations manufactures and stocks a wide selection of pneumatic wheels used in our pneumatic casters as OEM and replacement wheels.
These casters perform extremely well when used on uneven floors
The shock absorbing characteristics, quiet operation, and ease of rolling are excellent for rough terrain in both indoor and outdoor environments. Manual operation only.
Pneumatic caster specifications:
- Wheel Diameter: 6″ to 12″
- Tread Width: 2.50″ to 3.50″
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs. to 450 lbs.
- Bearing Type: Ball
- Swivel Radius: 5 7/8″ to 8 1/2″
- Caster Height: 10″ to 15 1/4″
- Tire Size 250-4, 410-350-4, 410-350-6
- Ply Rating: 4
- Finishes: Antique, Brass, Chrome, Black
- Pneumatic caster options:
- Side Locking Brakes
- Swivel or Rigid
Pneumatic wheel specifications:
- Colors: Steel Grey Hub & Black
- Wheel Diameter: 8″ to 16″
- Tread Width: 2 1/2″ to 4″
- Load Capacity: 330 lbs. to 520 lbs.
- Hub Length: 2 1/4″ to 4 1/4″
- Standard Bore: 1/2″
- Alternative Bore: 5/8″ to 3/4″
- Standard Bearing: Ball